Free Bicycle Rental
How about riding a bicycle around the charming towns near by stations of Aniai, Yonaizawa, and Aikawa? Walking maps are available too!
- Available stations
- Aniai Station, Yonaizawa Station, Aikawa Station
- Service period, business hours, number of bicycles
- [Aniai Station]: From April 15th to November 3rd, 9:00-16:00, 3 electric bicycles
[Yonaizawa Station]: From April 1st to November 3rd, 7:00-15:00, 4 city bicycles (utility bicycles)
[Aikawa Station]: From April 15th to November 3rd, 7:30-14:30, 2 electric bicycles
(*The service is subject to change depending on weather conditions)
- The service is available free of charge.
- At Aniai and Aikawa stations, the service is only available for customers using Nairiku Line.
At Yonaizawa Station, anyone can use the Service.
- The area of usage is nearby the station. Return the bicycles within business hours. The cycle-train service is not available for rented bicycles.
- Valid identification (passport, driver's license, insurance card, student ID, etc.) is required when using the service.
- Elementary school students must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (bring helmets for elementary school students).
- The rentee shall be responsible for handling problems such as accidents, theft, or intentional damages during usage.
- Follow the instructions for other necessary items which will be explained at the time of check out.
- We shall not take any responsibility for accidents while using the bicycle.
Deliberate damages shall be compensated.
A 3,000 yen fee shall be charged if bicycle keys are lost. The paid fee shall be returned only if the key is returned within a week. After that period, the fee will not be returned for any reason despite the key being returned.
- [Aniai Station] TEL: 0186-82-3666 (Service hours 8:30-17:15)
[Yonaizawa Station] TEL: 0186-72-4778 (Service hours 6:45-15:30)
[Aikawa Station] TEL: 0186-78-3175 (Service hours 6:15-15:00)